Saturday, May 16, 2020

Restrictions eased

Lovely cold, clear, sunny day today, the first weekend of eased restrictions, though in Victoria the easing is much less than in some other states. 

This afternoon I walked up to visit Brent.  Through the park, and in Peel St there were many people, too many of them in too close proximity. I don't say anything, just keep my distance.

Brent is well - we had a good natter and I even accompanied him playing some of his viola exercises. He's not bad.

Before I visited Brent my order from Mount Zero arrived - I only ordered it on Thursday and didn't expect delivery until next week.  I now have a 2 litre box of extra virgin olive oil plus some Mayver's peanut butter and a couple of slightly odd chocolate bars.

Not today, but similar weather

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home