Saturday, May 09, 2020

Last few days

Not much to report: I spent some time on Thursday working with Loclan via Microsoft Teams, taking him through the processes involved in re-editing programs for broadcast editing the shut-down. Afterwards I wondered if I'd covered too much too fast, but he contacted me this afternoon and told me what he'd done.  It turns out he's done all programs for next Thursday, and it all sounds fine. Hurrah!

I was a bit naughty this week, visiting the radio station a couple of times to catch up with Stewart and Richard. We did observe the required distancing.

This afternoon I started watching the first part of Fritz Lang's Siegfried - it's actually quite impressive with some beautiful images.

I'm still sticking to my daily routine, the paper for puzzles and coffee from Mavis.

The weather has turned chilly, wet and windy - forecast low for tonight is 6°.

Autumn afternoon

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home