Tuesday, April 28, 2020

Sondheim birthday

Highlight of the last few days was the performances dedicated to Stephen Sondheim for his 90th birthday. It included some wonderful things, including The Ladies Who Lunch performed by Christine Baranski, Meryl Streep and Audra McDonald and a cameo from Randy Rainbow.  It's on YouTube, and well worth watching.

Unfortunately I missed out on the Met Gala, as they only left it up for a couple of days.  I hear it was also fun.

However I did catch up with a rather odd production of Nabucco - the production was pretty opaque, so I left it on in the background for the music.

Adrian had asked if I'll help getting Loclan up to speed in editing repeat programs, something I'm more than happy to do.

Today I made some rolls/small loaves.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home