Sunday, May 03, 2020

And the beat goes on ...

... and on.

Not much to distinguish today from yesterday, or even the day before.

Got up, showered, went for a walk to the IGA, got the paper and a couple of other needed items, back home via Mavis to collect a coffee. Back home to have some toast with my coffee and read the paper. Then attacked the puzzles, which kept me occupied for a while.

Oh, while doing all that I was catching up with the latest Record Review, from BBC 3, which I stream every Sunday. Now I know which recording of Lakmé to buy - if indeed I were ever to buy one.

Finished off the leftover vegan stew for lunch before reading a bit more of the Alma Mahler book. Then out for another brisk walk, this time to Blackhearts and Sparrows where I bought another bottle of shiraz, and a little treat of a peanut chocolate bar. Then nap-time.

Early to bed tonight as tomorrow is my turn presenting Daybreak.

From May 2010

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home