Thursday, April 23, 2020

Mailout in isolation

Today I was joined by a few of the 3MBS staff to stuff envelopes for this month's mailout. All went fairly smoothly, except that because of the huge numbers of renewals (May is Radiothon month) we ran out of On Air magazines - many of those getting renewals letters would be receivers of it by email.

Not a lot else to report - last night I baked a big pile of vegetables for dinner and will use some of what's left to make a frittata.

I was going to process Monday's repeat files this afternoon connecting to the new remote server Sam sent me the link to, but it turns out it's crashed. So I'll do them tomorrow using the usual connection.

What used to be the motorcycle warehouse is being demolished














All gone!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home