Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Sun and blue, blue sky

Glorious day.

Up early to the health centre to give a blood sample to check my blood sugar levels and also made an appointment for a week hence to get the results.

After had a brisk walk up to Smith Street and Cavallero where I indulged myself with eggs for breakfast, coffee and the paper. So nice to read it when I don't have to (if you know what I mean).

Then back down the hill to home where the back of the house was full of sunshine. I love Melbourne on days like this. The magnolia is coming out and underneath it are the wonderful Hellebores nestling with the fragrant violets - Spring is not far away.

I had sushi for lunch in town before going down to the end of the town and work. Which has been busy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home