Friday, July 13, 2007

Back on the air at last

The comms guys at work had a good look at my pesky modem-router earlier in the week and came to the conclusion that it was definitely dead, so yesterday I popped up to CPL in Dudley St and bought myself a brand new one. Last night after German class I set it up - it was a breeze to do and now I have my web access back.

It's been a fairly busy week: Gombert on Tuesday, work on Wednesday, German on Thursday and out to an exhibition opening with B&P tonight.

The bad news is that the person I was hoping would be taking my sofas tomorrow rang today to say that she had decided against it. So it's back to the drawing-board (or rather, to the charity-shops) with them.

1 Comments:

Blogger Niki said...

Have you heard of Freecycle? www.freecycle.org.au
Not sure if it will be suitable, but I've heard of people furnishing their whole home through it!

10:23 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home