Saturday, July 07, 2007

Couch up

I'm still grumpy about the loss of web access but one of the comms guys at work has kindly offered to have a look at the offending piece of shit equipment on Monday. We'll see what happens.

There is some good news, however. Mum went home on Thursday and seems to have settled back quite nicely, thank you very much. Unfortunately I can't go for lunch tomorrow as I have an appointment with a pile of rubbish, a vacuum cleaner and four sofas. Well, two of them are on their way out, while the other two will be delivered some time in the afternoon.

But before they affive I have to rearrange the odds and ends (stop snickering, those who've seen the room) and make sure there's room for the important things.

Remember, if you want two (or one, I'm prepared to split them up) sofas in good condition, just leave a comment. I'll be booking in with the Salvos (or Vinnies or Brotherhood) on Monday so don't wait too long.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home