Friday, April 17, 2020

Another Friday

The time ticks on.

Yesterday I had a lovely Zoom conversation with Mariese - so good to just sit and chat.  The afternoon was taken up editing all the programs for playout next Monday.

This morning I woke to find a text message from Geoff C - he was to present his first Daybreak, but couldn't work out what to do and was, understandably, Derry frustrated.  Stewart had gone in but was unable to solve the problem. I asked if the green light was on in Studio 2 - it was, so i said just start broadcasting.  There's nothing to be done, it all happens automatically.

It turns out he hadn't got Adrian's email to all presenters - a confusion over his email address.

Later this morning I had a call from Stewart M, after he'd tried to help Geoff he'd gone out for a walk but was unable to get back into the building. I went around, but my fob wouldn't work either.  I left Stewart waiting for the security company - he called me later to say that the building security system had failed.

This afternoon I listened to Marschner's Vampyr, the recording with Kaufmann as Aubry. It stands up well.



Yet another random photo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home