Friday, February 18, 2005

More of the same

WORK HAS been a bit frantic this week. After Monday's mess it has settled a little but there still seems to be not enough people around; I suppose having one off on sick leave and one on annual leave, as well as no replacement for the boss, does leave us fairly depleted.

I had a lovely dinner at P&B's on Wednesday: sour fish curry followed by rare venison and mayonnaise on slices of bread. There was dessert as well, but by then I was FURTB* and just quietly wandered home to bed.

Last night I spent pottering around ripping a few CDs for the Zen (including St Matthew Passion to listen to over the next few weeks -- should make a playlist of just the choruses), watching TV and just generally lounging about.

Tonight I hope to resurrect my pizza skills and will feed B&P with the results. It's been quite a while since I've played with yeast.

* Full up ready to burst

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home