Wednesday, January 14, 2004

The longer you leave it, the harder it is to remember what you've been up to.

It's over a week since my last entry, so there will probably be much omitted; please don't get offended if I've left you out, it's just my bad memory.

Well, dinner and RoTK went off very well -- the film is great, although much too long. Some bits are exactly right such as the final fate of the ring and Gollum, which is just how it was in the book. DG kindly drove us all home and on the trip we celebrated L's birthday, as it was by that stage after midnight.

On Saturday morning I joined this man and some friends (though not P, as he was not feeling well) on a trip to the local farmers' market. Bought a rabbit which I fed BN with that evening; we had a lovely time watching DVDs and listening to music; oh, and eating and drinking.

Sunday was fine and I rode the bike to Mum's -- came home the long way, via the Anniversary Trail which goes from East Malvern, through Hartwell and Canterbury and ends up at Heidelberg Road. A nice ride.

Working afternoon shift today means I won't get home till after 11pm, but at least I had the morning to myself. Actually did a bit of ripping stuff out of the garden. Not enough, more to go.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home