Saturday, December 27, 2003

Back at work again today -- it's still quiet.

Yesterday evening DG came round to help me plough through the pile of left-overs; chicken, ham and potato salad stocks are slowly diminshing. And there's still summer pudding left -- considering how much it cost, I'm glad it's lasting a while. We watched Sunset Boulevard, which P&B gave me; I hadn't seen it all the way through for around twenty-five years. It was great fun to see again.

This morning did the usual trip to Smith Street to shop -- took the jeep which I had liberated from P&B's when feeding the Spence last night -- didn't need much as I'm still living on the aforementioned left-overs. Then I sat down and watched another episode of Homicide: Life on the street; I have no second thoughts about buying the third series on DVD, it's good stuff.

A quick trip to Abbotsford Street to feed Mr S, then to work.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home