Monday, January 05, 2004

Yesterday woke to the wonderful sound of rain -- not very heavy, but persistent; I swear I could hear the garden sighing. Went and saw Mum as usual -- she had some photos from the film I removed from her camera last week. Some of them had me wearing my old glasses -- so the film had been there for quite a while!

When I got home I fiddled around with P's mp3 player and managed to upgrade the firmware so that it will now accept .wma files created using the latest Windows Media Player. The next step is to upgrade B's PC to Windows 98/SE. Onward and upward...

Dinner chez P -- lovely Moroccan chicken with cous cous. We watched the remake of The taking of Pelham 123. It's so long since I saw the original, but Maltin and my memory both seem to indicate that it was better than this made-for-TV version. D'Onofrio was good, though.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home