Tuesday, January 06, 2004

Up early this morning and off to the clinic for my appointment following up the test results from last week's vampire visit. According to Dr C all's well, even the blood pressure which the Health 2000 people thought was a bit high.

Dr C: "Cardiologists want us all to be stick thin and have very low blood pressure and we'll live forever" -- so he thinks 140/80 is fine. Have got six months more scripts for everything I need. Back again in June: "Just think of your birthday, that'll remind you".

Went to the NGV International later and had a wander around, although because of the falling glass last week, several of the galleries are closed off for "engineering testing" -- still it's looking pretty good. However because so much was closed it all felt a bit small; I'll go back when repairs are done and see what I think then.

Lunch at SouthGate/Bank (I never know what to call it) then a leisurely walk to work (well, to the tram).

Tried to call Anderson Cinemas this afternoon about our (L, D, P and me) proposed visit to see Return of the king on Thursday. Annoyingly all you get when you ring is a recorded service; there is no way to talk to an actual person. Perhaps there are none. The problem is that we want to go on Thursday, when sessions usually change. I don't think it will be a problem, but would hate to organise everyone for dinner and a movie, only to have it all go horribly wrong.

From one of the numerous blogs I read I found this amazing site which everyone must visit:
www.bushin30seconds.org

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home