Saturday, August 01, 2020

Another weekend

Well, today's figures are about half yesterday's, but still too many. There's a suggestion that harsher restrictions will be announced perhaps even tomorrow.

Life has become very routine, getting up, going for a walk to the IGA, coming home via Mavis with a coffee, sitting reading the paper, doing the puzzles and drinking the coffee.

Then doing any work required for 3MBS before perhaps a nap in the afternoon. I try to get a second walk in as well. I had to cut it out for a while when my hip was at its worst - still sore, but walkable.

I do try to give myself some variety in my meals, though when I'm working from a produce box, things get a bit samey. Yesterday's treat was bread and butter pudding made with the remains of a boule I got at Blackhearts and Sparrows. Delicious!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home