Wednesday, July 22, 2020

Still no good news

Victoria's numbers are not improving ... yet. Things are not helped by people not isolating themselves when they get tested, while waiting for the results. It all just justifies my comment months ago that I don't trust other people.

I didn't end up talking to the doctor today. I might try again tomorrow, but it does seem that my hip is getting better.

Saw both Brent and Kat today: Brent dropped around a copy of the Beethoven book he translated (to be passed on to David Z for a couple of programs on Ferdinand Ries); later Kat dropped in some Panamax that she kindly bought for me. Both kept their distance, leaving their offerings on the doorstep before knocking. It was very pleasant you see them both.

This month's mailout will be on Friday. I generated the labels today and will print them out on Friday morning.

I am getting a bit bored by all this - I want to eat a meal that someone else has committed.















Pandemic poster




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home