Saturday, July 18, 2020

Another weekend

Things this past week have been getting worse, with increasing numbers each day. However today's numbers were down on the past few days. Let's hope it's not just a one off.

On Tuesday I went into the radio station and picked up a USB microphone so I can record Singers and Songs from home. I did next week's program fairly easily and Adrian seemed happy with it, so there's something else to keep me occupied.

For the last week or term days my left hip had been quite painful. I thought it was improving butt I don't think I did myself a favour going for a brisk walk this afternoon. I've got an appointment with Andrew for next week (well, I'm on the waiting list), but I'm not sure how much can be achieved in a phone consultation.

Thursday's appointment with the urologist had a positive result - the test results were all encouraging, as was the ultrasound. I'll see him again in a year.

Margaret, Staffa and Murdo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home