Monday, July 06, 2020

Tests

Last night I went with P&B to Noel's, where we had yet another delicious meal, this time yummy peas and spinach curry. I wore a mask on the bus and trams, first time I've worn one out - a bit annoying when my glasses fog up. 

This morning I was up early to get out when the cleaners arrived. Today I went up to the medical centre to get tests done before my visits too both the urologist and the cardiologist next week. Having two different request forms caused Mary a little trouble, but it all worked out ok. Luckily she needed a urine sample as well, as I was busting.

Then home via the IGA for the paper and Mavis for coffee.

Second walk this afternoon was to Blackhearts and Sparrows for a bottle to take to Stewart and Suse's tomorrow - lunch for their birthdays.

Sunny skies

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home