Saturday, June 13, 2020

Some relief

Yesterday I had a visit from a man from ColbyCool to work on the ducted heating. He was able to fix it, though recommended I register with Brivis and put in a call to get a part replaced. He said it should be covered by warranty. Thanks to Mariese for the loan of the heater.

Then later in the day the man from TPG arrived to address the NBN problem. Before he came I fired up the computer and discovered to my surprise that the internet was working. Anyway he had a look around and was wondering where the main cable into the house went, under the house or elsewhere. Alas, I have no memory of when they installed the extra line (in 1995?) or where it went.

Anyway two out of three. This afternoon I fired up Finale 25, only to find that the sound was working fine. So I tried version 26, and, lo and behold that was working too. So I'll get back to the Finale support people and say thanks, but no thanks.

After some faffing about I managed to get the Sonos speaker working with the new WiFi; it didn't want to work at my first attempt.

Ludwig at 3MBS

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home