Sunday, July 12, 2020

Back to square one

We're back in stage 1 lockdown - only four reasons to leave the house: shopping, exercise, medical and work or school. And schools are being shut again with return to home learning from July 20, when holidays finish.

The number of cases keeps growing each day; it will be probably a week before we see the effects of the high-rise lockdown, and longer for the effects of the general lockdown. 

I've taken to wearing a mask, which in this cold weather is annoying because my glasses keep fogging up. I presented The Romantics yesterday - Ruth, who was originally going to do it, had come down with a cold on Friday so withdrew. She got in touch yesterday to say she got her result which was negative. A relief.

So I've known a few people who've had tests, but no-one who's tested positive. In fact I don't think I know anyone who knows anyone who's had the virus, though I suspect that will change.




Examples of pandemic posters

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home