Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Phew!

It's been stinking hot: 43 yesterday, only down to 32 overnight. With no air conditioning this place gets pretty hot; I have a fan in the lounge and a ceiling fan in the bedroom, but they just move the hot air around without much cooling effect as far as I can tell. With luck we should get a cool change some time this afternoon.

I'm currently trying to arrange flights to Dunedin to visit AC and TM - I'll probably spend three or four days with them and perhaps a couple of days in Christchurch, as I've never been there and most flights to Dunedin go through there.

BN gets back from Oxford tomorrow evening - as far as she knows the flight is still on schedule. It will be good to see her again and I'm looking forward to catching up with all her news.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home