Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Cooler again

It has been a beautiful day today, the weather very pleasant. For my walk this morning I went up to Smith Street, my destination Cavallero for coffee before walking home the long way.

I had a call from the solicitors this afternoon letting me know that the settlement on Mum's unit had gone through successfully. Later I received an email from her with all the details for me to check. This marks the end of my job as executor - not what I would call an onerous task, but I'm glad it's all over.

Also had a conversation with AR this afternoon - he verified that Gloriana will be doing the Poulenc Figure humaine again in the first concert for the year. I am very much looking forward to singing this extraordinary work again and can't wait to start rehearsals.

BN's flight gets in tonight so I'm going out to her place to help K and L surprise her - I didn't mention this on my previous posting so as not to spoil the surprise.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home