Tuesday, May 16, 2006

I have a cold

Today I spent at home nursing a bad throat and feeling generally under the weather. I started yesterday with a scratchy in my throat and it just got worse during the day. When I got up this morning I didn't have much voice left and felt very plain, so I spent the morning in bed. In the afternoon I got up but slobbed around in the tracky-daks. I hope the day off has broken the back of it and should be back at work tomorrow.

According to this blog it's a year since my last cold.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear it Frnak. Get better soon.

10:35 am  
Blogger Niki said...

Sounds like it's making the rounds. Don't suppose you want to know that it took 2 weeks for mine to completely disappear!!

11:04 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don't say that Niki - I'm one week into it and can't face the prospect of another week feeling like this.

If only there was a place in the CBD where I could buy Chicken and Chorizo Stew for lunch...

8:38 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home