Tuesday, April 06, 2004

It's official: I am a klutz.

On the way through town last night while not concentrating on where I was going (changing tracks on the Zen) I walked straight into a public phone booth. The perspex side caught me a nasty blow (as they say) on the forehead and the forearm. Consequently I now have a tender spot on my head and a lump (also sore) on my arm. That'll teach me to watch where I'm going.

After this unfortunate incident I made my way to Reader's Feast where I found the ideal birthday present for DG (not telling at the moment) plus an interesting and potentially useful German grammar. So much for saving my pennies.

Last night had dinner chez P&B -- it was lovely to see P after a fortnight. He seems to have had a good break with his family in dizzy Brissy, the buying of white goods notwithstanding. Tonight it's their turn to be fed by me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home