Wednesday, March 31, 2004

We've finally had some wonderful rain; I swear I heard my garden sigh with relief the other morning when I raced out the door and across the park to the station IN THE RAIN. Unfortunately it seems to have stopped now, but let's hope we'll get some more soon.

Sunday's St John's cantata (Weinen, Klagen, Sorgen, Zagen) went off mostly well -- unfortunately the alto soloist tried to come in on the wrong note. Then, at the ca capo, she got it wrong again. But the choir was beautiful.

Monday's dress for Gloriana was a bit shaky in parts, but I think the concert (on Sunday) will be OK; it's a big sing.

This week I've been on Spencer duty while P & B are away (P in Brisbane and B in Katoomba and Sydney). Spencer is a little clingy when I go so I make a point of staying for a little while he eats his dinner. B is back on Friday and P on Sunday.

Lesley seems to be having a wonderful time in Rome; any bet the whole family will be off on a trip before too long.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home