Friday, March 05, 2004

There's been no fallout from my efforts on Wednesday night, though I did think one person was looking at me strangely on the station yesterday morning. Or is that just the paranoia that Slartibartfast says everyone in the Universe suffers from?

Have still not heard a peep (scrabble, scurry or scuffle) from the unknown rodent; haven't had a chance to check the baits to see if they've been nibbled but will report back when I have.

My cough has been particularly annoying, mostly to other people, and it's reached the tickling stage at night when I'm trying to sleep. Got up and had a spoonful of honey last night, which seemed to help a bit.

Started learning food and drink terms in German last night; our homework is to learn the new vocabulary, not forgetting the gender. As well we were introduced to possessive articles.

Here's an amusing link for all the Gary Larsen fans: Worth1000 are running a contest for people to use Photoshop to make real-life versions of Far Side cartoons.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home