Wednesday, February 25, 2004

Reasonably quiet weekend -- shopping with B on Saturday (P not well again) and Mum's on Sunday. Sunday evening I returned to the e-lounge for delicious pizza with JW; it was good to get a chance to chat with him, he's good value.

DG rang on Sunday afternoon -- he arrived back in the morning; I was a week out when I called him. He's glad to be home and we will catch up for a cheap meal on Friday evening. I look forward to hearing his stories of Morocco.

Later Sunday night I realised I was coming down with a cold -- the old catching at the back of the throat. Monday was OK, but I didn't go to rehearsal. However by Tuesday morning my voice was practically gone so I stayed in bed; well, for some of the day.

This morning, feeling a bit better, I went off to get my tax done. Every year I say I'll do my tax by September, and every year I end up going at the last minute. It was as painless as usual, though this year I'll have to pay a little. I think I'll have to declare Pushka a dependent(!)

Work this evening is so far fairly quiet, though there was a rush around 5pm.

------------------------------
Listening to: Marschner: Der Vampyr, Bernstein: Wonderful town, Mozart: Zauberflöte
Reading: Charles Darwin: Voyaging by Janet Browne; Life on air by David Attenborough

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home