Wednesday, February 11, 2004

Dinner chez P&B last night -- good news for B. He went to the hospital yesterday and got the all clear. It's been quite a long time coming, but a good result. Onward and upward...

Working late tonight; this morning I finally got around to sorting through some of the crap at home. I unearthed a number of dividend cheques which I hadn't banked; I need the stubs so I can make an appointment to do my tax for last year. Every year I tell myself that I'll get it done by August, and every year I put it off. Why should this year be any different? At least I managed to bank all the lovely money (it wasn't actually that much, but still looks nice in the bank).

Dropped in at Foreign Language Bookshop but unfortunately they're out of the Themen Actuelle work-book, so I've rung and asked DA to fax me the pages for tomorrow night's class. Will seek out a copy from the Glenferrie Road place.

We've had some lovely rain over the last day; not too heavy, enough to soak in well and make the plants rather happy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home