Wednesday, December 17, 2003

Weather has been hot for the past few days and shows little sign of easing until the weekend.

Forgot to mention yesterday that I caught up with L, L and M (from Canberra) at P and B's. It was lovely to see them all -- M has grown since I saw him last.

Working midday to 8pm today which has kept me out of the hottest part of the day (in the 30s). The AC is one really compelling reason not to take holidays in the hottest part of the year - it's bliss coming to work. After work I'm eating with Dean, André and Hauke who are in Melbourne for DC-4 installation and discussions; we're off to Bhoj.

Have been playing with the new scanner; the attachment for slides works fine, but I still have to try out the neg thingie. I think it allows for strips of six negs, whereas I suspect most of mine are four per strip. Must find that box with all my pictures from the trip in 1976 -- I haven't looked at those slides for a very long time.

The poor garden is looking bedraggled: dry and dishevelled (can it look hevelled?). I must get in and pull out some of the things that have gone to seed along with all the weeds that shot up after the rain.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home