Wednesday, November 19, 2003

Have been rather slack about this blog -- well, perhaps it's because nothing very interesting ever happens to me. Because of misreading (or rather not reading) the roster I was forced to forgo dinner with P and B as I was working 3-11pm. JdL is sick this week so last night it was Jim and Michael, good company to have.

Had a message from AC -- he's left Aldeburgh and is now back in London and working for PK at the Wigmore (Head of artistic planning). He'll be in town from December 13 and we'll catch up then, Judy C's roster allowing.

Will try and get to see B tonight -- he had a visit from LP last night (details here) who was in Melbourne for meetings and ended up being stranded here.

Have committed to playing at A and M's concert (AC said if I play, she'll sing) - A asked me how much I charged. I answered that normally I don't and had no idea what to ask. We'll discuss further after I've picked AC's brain about how much she would expect to pay.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home