Friday, December 12, 2003

I don't know what came over me, but I got Berlioz's dates wrong. He wasn't born on December 3, but December 11, which means that yesterday was his bicentenary birthday -- I was actually aware of this error last week (after I'd posted) but forgot, and was reminded last night while standing on platform 1 at Flinders Street listening to the radio (Franc juges overture) when the announcer put me right once and for all.

Not much to report, mostly work. Went to the VCA after work last night and played for AC. She's singing on Saturday night so we ran through a few possibilities. Then home to eat dinner in front of the TV -- the other night I bought the extended DVD of The two towers and have been watching the extra "making of" material. The whole sequence on Gollum is fascinating.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home