Friday, December 05, 2003

Heard from a few people I haven't been in contact with for a while: Greg R in Sydney, who is soon to move to London; Simon B in London who sent his new email address and is writing and publishing music when he's not singing; and Tat who has finally reactivated her email account and is still enjoying herself with Kristina M in London.

Have also been exploring the world of library-related blogs (not as boring as many would think) and adding many of these to my FeedDemon news aggregator, which saves my having to go to these pages every day - just brings it all to me.

Went to see DG last night after work. Took my camera as he wanted me to take some pix of the power cables into their factory. Their bills have sky-rocketed recently and he's a bit concerned that someone is piggy-backing their supply. After going back to his we went to Prahran (Greville St; much too trendy for me) where we were intending to eat at Blake's Cafeteria. However D noticed a bar he'd been to before, so we went there.

Well, we should have stuck to our original plan as the menu was unexciting (I had char-grilled breast of chicken on polenta with grape sauce, which was OK -- just OK), the service indifferent, and they allowed people to smoke at the tables. Oh, and the water tasted as if it had been in the jug for a century. Not what you'd call cheap, either.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home