Tuesday, December 16, 2003

This system is playing funny beggars -- I wrote an entry about Friday night's nursing home gig (followed by lovely Vietnamese meal in North Melbourne) and Saturday's gig playing for Amanda's teachers' students (all done without a run-through with any of the singers), but it seems not to be here. Unfortunately (for you) I can't be bothered recreating it.

Have been having trouble getting Peters mp3 player to work; Bruce's computer only has Windows98 and the player needs a minimum of 98SE. When we tried it on my machine, it could not be seen. Very peculiar. Then, when I tried to set up my new scanner I initially had similar problems, so it could be my computer. We'll try again with the mp3 player when we can synchronise ourselves.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home