Tuesday, October 28, 2003

Just typed a whole blog for today, only to find that it hadn't saved when I quit.

Second try:

Busy at work today with DL and AB talking to Information Services staff about what we want from DC-4. Mostly good, but some not-so-encouraging news - it seems we may still have quite a bit of work to do processing edition changes and updating pictorial records.

This evening I went to P's for dinner as arranged on Saturday. However, despite my rhythmic knocking there was no answer at the door. When I got home I called JB who told me that B had been taken to hospital last night. P rang a little later to say that B had not been feeling well last night so they called an ambulance which took him to the RMH. It seems his kidneys had been acting like drama-queens demanding some attention - he's responding well and with luck, may be home for the weekend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home