Wednesday, October 22, 2003

Met LE after work and headed off to see Finding Nemo - thought it was just marvellous. What a treat to hear an array of Australian accents in an American film. I think it's Ellen DeGeneris's best work - admittedly that's not saying a whole lot - and I loved the music, especially the playout over the credits. Thomas Newman certainly does weird well (you can hear echoes of the Six feet under theme).

After we went to the ever-popular Nudel Bar for dinner. The food was its usual high standard, but I wish their serves were a little smaller. Went home full of laksa; and I mean full.

To work this afternoon via Carlton. Spent some time wandering around Readings where I eventually bought the latest Ruth Rendell and a book on the history of the alphabet (from the specials desk).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home