Thursday, October 16, 2003

Well, it seems I have at least one reader (you know who you are). For L's benefit I've added a link in the left column if you want to contact me. Please do and let me know what you think.

I lay in bed last night working out what I was going to write this morning. However, between then and now my brain seems to have forgotten all the brilliant word play and fascinating analysis I had worked out.

Yesterday's lunchtime concert wasn't without hitch - one piece began very badly. I was waiting for Trish to restart, but she persisted so we all came in as and when we could. The concert finished well with the viol and theorbo providing good support. Tomorrow night's rehearsal will be long and hard, I suspect.

This has been a long, hard week. Being out every night has meant that I'm running out of voice, so I've cancelled tonight's rehearsal with AC so I can just sit at home and vegetate. After Saturday's I will tell Trish that I won't continue with The Ring Singers. It's been fun, but tiring.

No news on the B front as I've not been in touch over the last 24 hours - I'm hoping to catch up with P tomorrow (perhaps a movie, lunch?) so will no doubt see B then.

The garden is thriving on this weather - fairly regular showers and lots of sunshine. The broad beans are coming on and the Albertine rose will be out in about a month. At the front, Mme Alfret Carrier is covered but Ophelia is taking her time - have only had one flower so far.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home