Monday, October 20, 2003

Saturday's concert went off well, though again there was much faffing about before the warm-up. I snuck off quickly afterwards as I had no-one in the audience.

LP didn't think much of my escalator rant - and looking at it again myself I think I could have worded it better. But I still mean all of the content.

Emails from BrA and Tat today which I had to read because my PC at work chucked a hissy-fit last Friday and had to be rebuilt. I spent most of this afternoon reinstalling software and tweaking things how I like them - for some weird reason the library printer seems to have removed itself from the print-server, though it still works for most people. Perhaps it was in cahoots with my PC.

Saw Mum yesterday - she's much the same. She hurt her ankle again, but still gets around, albeit slowly, with her stick.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home