Friday, October 24, 2003

Spent much of yesterday honing my Photoshop skills cleaning up some images grabbed from microfilm for Steve Foley (more correctly, for the 150th book). Quite pleased with the results.

P was on my traiin home and we organised that I'll go round there for dinner tonight. Gave him some roses (MCallas, Ophelia) for B.

Last night to the VCA where Stuart and I joined the student choir for the Xmas Oratorio - nice symmetry as rehearsals for XO under Marco at VCA was where I met ST and SB (and all the rest), resulting in my joining Tudors, etc. Tristan (a young guitarist) sat between us and was grateful for our presence as he'd been the only tenor in past rehearsals. I was surprised that he didn't know what a hemiola was, as he's in his final year. Promised to lend him the CDs.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home