Monday, August 24, 2020

I'm back

 It's been three weeks, but I haven't posted because there's not been much to talk about. Everything is much the same as it's been for months. The Victorian numbers for new cases finally seems to be coming down - let's hope it continues.

This morning was Daybreak, followed by a mailout of the On Air magazine. Unfortunately there were only four of us; despite that, we managed to get it done by about 1pm.

The radio station is managing very well - the regimen of cleaning and requirements for sanitising and mask wearing is excellent. I feel very safe there.

My book on Humperdinck finally arrived from Readings, so that's a project. I rang Peter to thank him and Bruce for the book token and had a lovely chat. They're still shopping for Noel. I must say they're braver than me - I don't fancy going to a large supermarket at the moment.


Seen on my walk home from 3MBS

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home