Monday, January 11, 2016

Bach and more

On Friday I went with Chris, Melissa and Jane to Ballarat where we sang Bach's B minor mass with EG and a great baroque orchestra plus some cracking soloists. It was hard work as the acoustic was difficult to deal with, particularly because of the way we were arranged, but overall I think it was quite a good performance.

We stayed for a few nibbles before setting off home. Saturday morning was The Romantics as usual, this week an all Schubert program.

Yesterday and today the temperature went up so this morning I thought I'd go and see the new Star Wars film. Unfortunately doing a Google search for screening times doesn't produce correct results for Hoyts Victoria Gardens so instead I went into the Warhol/Ai Wei Wei exhibition at the NGV. It was well worth it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home