Monday, December 21, 2015

Shopping and lunch

Temperature was much more comfortable today so I spent the morning doing a bit of shopping on Carlton. Fairly happy with the outcome. Lunch at Dr Morse after which I went home and collected my Mr Badger print and took it to Chapman & Bailey to get it framed.

Well, there was obviously an important person missing today, as the woman looking after me didn't really seem to know what she was doing - oh, the measuring up and framing decisions were all fine, but when it came to paper-work neither she, nor the other woman, could find a new invoice book. In the long run I paid a deposit, which I have a receipt for, but have no actual proof that they have the print, ie no receipt for it.

After that I went to the radio station and made a copy of Saturday's program to give you Andrew for appraisal. He did well, but there are a couple of little things I should point out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home