Monday, December 28, 2015

Quiet times

Because of Xmas we did our shopping on Thursday, finishing with lunch at Gutz, the nice Turkish place in Brunswick Street.

I was up early on Xmas morning to present Daybreak which went well, except for a bit of last minute shuffling of music. Oh, and the fact that I finished with exactly the same Bach chorus that Bill McLaughlin started his program with ... oops! But I got 5 calls, including one from Kay McL as well as three of my fellow presenters. In all, feedback has been very positive.

After the show I made my way to Kitty's for brunch; Barbara, Libby and David D were there as well. A nice uncomplicated day.

On Saturday it was The Romantics as usual and then B&P's for dinner.

Sunday was quiet during the day. In the evening I presented Melbourne in Concert for Michael W.

This evening I had dinner at Quan 88 with Tony R, who is down from the Gold Coast briefly - it was lovely to catch up. I've known him nearly 40 years, I think.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home