Monday, December 14, 2015

Healing and eating

The cut thumb is healing up nicely. My initial bandaging worked well and for the last couple of days I've improvised a finger-stall out of kitchen paper and sticky tape, just took guard it from knocks.

Peter and Bruce had me for roast pork on Saturday night and I returned the favour with slow braised beef and raspberries with passionfruit ice cream.

Today, as the cleaners were coming, I had brunch at Cam's before going to the radio station. I panelled for a phone interview conducted by Tony T with a composer in New York. An officious agent cut us off early but I think the result is OK. Tony seems happy with it.

Bruce has his ulcer removed this morning and from all reports all went smoothly and he has no eating restrictions. He'll get the pathology results next week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home