Sunday, December 06, 2015

Xmas party season

It was an early start yesterday as the person who was filling in between 8 and 10 was unsure about the procedures for digital-only. There aren't any, but I made sure to get in early to assuage her fears. I took the extra time toi get my scripts written early (for a change) and after my show was finished it was lunch at The Retreat for the Saturday morning crew.

There were several concerts I could have attended in the evening but I chose to stay at home with my feet up.

Today was the 3MBS Christmas Party, which was very well attended and ran pretty smoothly. The Mannheim Rockets played an odd arrangement of Let it Snow, and Adrian sang I've got a little list with new words by Jane M. I accompanied. Ate too much.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home