Saturday, March 24, 2007

Stuffed up

Not much to report over the last week - rehearsal on Monday night (it's a bit late, but if you're not doing anything tomorrow afternoon (Sunday, March 25) don't forget to come and listen to us) then a delicious meal at B's on Tuesday evening.

I had Thursday off this week as I had to work today - I managed to sort through some of the mess on the kitchen bench and find important papers to do my tax return next week. Then it was off to town for German class after dinner with Dr D.

Over the last day or so I've become completely stuffed up; I'm not sure if it's a head cold or sinusitis or hay fever - I only know it's rotten. Luckily my throat/voice seems untouched - so far.

B came for dinner last night; we ate and drank and vegged out in front of the teev. P seems to be having a good time in Bris Vegas - I think he has another week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home