Sunday, February 04, 2007

A farewell to James

Yesterday was shopping as normal though I declined lunch with B&P and MC. Instead I raced into town to find a going-away present for JimW. I finally decided on a leather-bound journal for him to write about his trip to China.

Last night was a farewell party for him, thrown at DC's place in Northcote. I was the only grown-up(?) there for much of the time although A&RG dropped in for a while. I had missed D&P as they had called in earlier - they had three parties to do. JimW's friends are good value and I stayed for a couple of hours chatting to KatW and others. JimW is planning to blog during his time in Shanghai and when he starts I will put a link over on the right.

I cycled home in time for most of Midsomer murders - twee, I know, but fun.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is great info to know.

8:46 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home