Monday, June 05, 2006

Winter begins

The busy weekend began on Friday night with our first performance of the Brahms Requiem. Despite a couple of glitches it went well and was well received. Then on Saturday morning AH and his son came to replace the cornicing in the bathroom and do a couple of other little things around the house. I left them to it and did the usual Saturday morning shop with P&B.



Then in the afternoon P and I went for a walk. I was being a grumpy old man complaining about all the people on mountain bikes riding along what are clearly labelled pedestrian-only paths. This was a continuation of the grump I was in when I was woken before 8 by a bobcat working four doors up. On the walk I took a lot of pics which I then dumped onto the new toy when I got home; it seems to work OK. Saturday evening I spent in front of the telly watching a couple of episodes of Battlestar Galactica before Cracker came on.



On Sunday Tat picked me up for the afternoon concert which went off well - the audience were very appreciative; Grantley and Suzie sang their solos beautifully. Afterwards I went with Tat back to her flat and helped her clean up so it can be let out. Then in the evening B&P came for dinner; I made another goulash but unfortunately I didn't have enough paprika so it wasn't quite as nice as the last one.

Work today was almost non-stop; I hope tomorrow is a bit easier.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home