Saturday, May 27, 2006

Catching up

On Monday night I went back to Gloriana after missing last week with the cold - it's sounding really good. Unfortunately GMcD wasn't up to singing so we were denied that pleasure, but SS sang her solos and very nicely too. Those local readers who aren't busy on Friday night or Sunday afternoon might like to come and listen. Details on the Gloriana website.

Thursday was Christi Himmelfahrt at St John's and it went off quite well. Tat and I didn't meet up beforehand te eat beforehand as we were called for 6pm, and they fed us at St John's anyway.

Work continues to be fairly busy, but at least it keeps me out of mischief. The cold is just about gone, but unfortunately I'm at the tickly cough stage; just when I go to bed it starts to get worse.

This morning P rang to say that B had got tickets for The Gondoliers so we wouldn't be shopping. They picked me up and we drove in with B's parents. The production was great, close to perfect; musically it was also very good. Livermore and Connelli made a wonderful Duke and Duchess.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home