Sunday, March 19, 2006

A busy weekend

DG came for dinner last night and we had a good catch up - I'll be seeing hem again next week as he's invited me to dinner with LH & DK before LH heads off overseas. There's a lot of it about.

Today I went to Mum's for lunch and took her a book of three Inspector Morse stories. Ian had given her a book as well so she's got plenty to read for a while. As I was just about to leave, nephew SP turned up on his motorbike, so I left Mum chatting to him. She had also had separate visits from RP and his mother S.

On my way home this afternoon I dropped in to see Dr D and the Lotus Master - I haven't seen them for a while since Dr D is not in my German class this year. Thursday evenings after class were always a good time to catch up. The city was absolutely full of people and the trains even stopped at Flagstaff. On a Sunday!

A busy few weeks coming up with rehearsals for all sorts of things, and even a few concerts thrown in for good measure. It never rains but it pours.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home