Sunday, March 12, 2006

Much better now, thank you

Compared to its start the rest of the week was fine. Tuesday was stressed at work so I skipped German class to have a tasty meal chez B&P - I didn't even feel guilty about it.

The weather has warmed up again this week (it's 38 today) so I had a nice walk before work on Wednesday. On Thursday evening DMR and I had a nice chatty meal in Victoria St; it was nice to catch up after so long.

Friday night was the last in Melbourne for P&B so I had to go and help them finish off all their yummy leftovers - I left with a plastic bag full of dips and cheese which will keep me in lunches until they return. They flew out yesterday morning and will be back in late April.

Their departure meant that I had to shop on my own yesterday; thank goodness RP mended the jeep when he did. It was my first outing since its return and it discharged its duties admirably.

Last night BN came for dinner and we spent most of the evening watching the Salzburg Festival Trojans I bought last week. It's got a few annoying aspects but overall it's a sensible (at times moving) production with some terrific performances. Jon Villars as Enée looks the part as well as sounding it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home